Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy Exercises was posted on September 4, 2017 at 11:24 am. This article is published under the Floor category. Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy Exercises is tagged with Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy Exercises, Pelvic, Floor, Physical, Therapy, Exercises..
Pelvicpel•vic (pel′vik),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the pelvis.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Physicalphys•i•cal (fiz′i kəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the body: physical exercise.
- of or pertaining to that which is material: the physical universe; the physical sciences.
- noting or pertaining to the properties of matter and energy other than those peculiar to living matter.
- pertaining to the physical sciences, esp. physics.
sexual: a physical attraction.
- tending to touch, hug, pat, etc.;
physically demonstrative: a physical person.
- requiring, characterized by, or liking rough physical contact or strenuous physical activity: Football is a physical sport.
- See physical examination.
Therapyther•a•py (ther′ə pē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -pies.
- the treatment of disease or disorders, as by some remedial, rehabilitating, or curative process: speech therapy.
- a curative power or quality.
- any act, hobby, task, program, etc., that relieves tension.
Exercisesex•er•cise (ek′sər sīz′),USA pronunciation n., v., -cised, -cis•ing.
- bodily or mental exertion, esp. for the sake of training or improvement of health: Walking is good exercise.
- something done or performed as a means of practice or training: exercises for the piano.
- a putting into action, use, operation, or effect: the exercise of caution.
- a written composition, musical piece, or artistic work executed for practice or to illustrate a particular aspect of technique.
- Often, exercises. a traditional ceremony: graduation exercises.
- a religious observance or service.
- to put through exercises, or forms of practice or exertion, designed to train, develop, condition, or the like: to exercise a horse.
- to put (faculties, rights, etc.) into action, practice, or use: to exercise freedom of speech.
- to use or display in one's action or procedure: to exercise judgment.
- to make use of (one's privileges, powers, etc.): to exercise one's constitutional rights.
- to discharge (a function);
perform: to exercise the duties of one's office.
- to have as an effect: to exercise an influence on someone.
- to worry;
annoy: to be much exercised about one's health.
- to go through exercises;
take bodily exercise.
Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy Exercises have 5 attachments including 25 Physical Therapy Interventions Exercise Core Strengthening Program Abdominals Postural Training Pelvic Floor ., Pelvic Floor Isolation001, Pelvic Floor Guide, PelvicFloorDysfunctionPhysicalTherapyExercises. So. My Third Physical Therapy ., Female Pelvic Floor, Male Pelvic Floor. Following are the attachments:
Invest their free moment after arrested by occupied days, consuming milk espresso with buddies or household interact at home is really a good setting as well as a circumstance. Occasions temperature, recover your power with a large amount of thoughts of togetherness and recover energy to struggle the strain of the task.
A Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy Exercises may replicate the personal preference of designing the family space. If you are a person who features a home style that is modern, you might desire various contemporary coffee table on your home. Contemporary coffee table featuring particular flavor.
Contemporary coffee table influences the design is sophisticated and lavish in features of the home. It is much better to know the various designs and types of modern coffee table on the net, if you want to place a contemporary coffee-table in the living-room.